About the Blog

My blog post are of varied topics ranging from personal experiences, travel, wild life photographs, interesting news, of happenings around the world that catches my fancy. In other words i write about anything when i am in a mood to write

Friday, September 7, 2012

Setting Sun and traffic jam


VIP movements created  a huge traffic jam on the way back home from the site on Sultan Qaboos Road at Muscat and the column of cars moving inches at times. Suddenly along the curving road i saw the setting sun on side mirror and the next instance was pulling out my camera from my bag to capture the same along with a long line of vehicles behind me

 It took me over 1 hour 20 minutes to reach my home 18 kms away on that day....on a normal day takes just about 20 minutes !!!

1 comment: