About the Blog

My blog post are of varied topics ranging from personal experiences, travel, wild life photographs, interesting news, of happenings around the world that catches my fancy. In other words i write about anything when i am in a mood to write

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Women ... even a lifetime is insufficient to understand them

The most difficult thing to a man is to understand women with whom he shares this universe and  an entire lifetime spent in this world would not guarantee that you know women fully. Couple of years back i received an email from a woman friend which had this joke about the same topic which i am pasting below for all of you to enjoy. Please do not see me as a Male Chauvinist Pig... i respect and love women and yes it is true that no one on this universe can understand a woman fully ... but then we cannot live without out them. So please sit back and enjoy this small joke ....... cheers

An impossible wish

A man walking along a California beach was deep in prayer.

Suddenly the sky clouded above his head and, in a booming voice, the Lord said, "Because you have TRIED to be faithful to me in all ways, I will grant you one wish." The man said, "Build a bridge to Hawaii so I can drive over anytime I want."

The Lord said, "Your request is very materialistic. Think of the enormous challenges for that kind of undertaking. The supports required to reach the bottom of the Pacific! The concrete and steel it would take! It will nearly exhaust several natural resources.

I can do it, but it is hard for me to justify your desire for worldly things. Take a little more time and think of something that would honor and glorify me."

The man thought about it for a long time. Finally he said, "Lord, I wish that I could understand my wife. I want to know how she feels inside, what she's thinking when she gives me the silent treatment, why she cries, what She means when she says nothing's wrong, and how I can make a woman truly Happy."  

Lord replied, "You want 2 lanes or 4 lanes on that bridge?"
 

No comments:

Post a Comment